Where can I find the list of prohibited goods and services that cannot be sold or promoted on WhatsApp Business Solutions according to the Commerce policy?
Any goods and services that fall under the following categories are prohibited from being sold or promoted on WhatsApp’s Business Solutions according to the Commerce policy.
For an up-to-date list, please refer to the link.
- Misleading financial categories (e.g. P2P lending, debt collection, payday loans, MLM)
- Violent or Hateful speech or content
- Prescription Products, Drugs, and Drug Paraphernalia
- Hazardous Goods and Materials
- Recalled Products
- Human Exploitation and Sexual Services
- Adult Products
- Products with Overtly Sexualized Positioning
- Stolen Goods
- Illegally pirated materials or counterfeit goods
- Tobacco Products and Related Paraphernalia
- Weapons, Ammunition, and Explosives
- Sale of Animals
- Body Parts and Fluids
- Documents, Currency, and Financial Instruments
- Political Campaigns
- Dating Services
- Ingestible Supplements
- Medical and Healthcare Products
- Subscriptions and Digital Products
- Digital Media and Electronic Devices