FAQs – Compliance & GDPR, Opt-Ins
tyntec is GDPR compliant and adheres to strict regulations. Please find information on our data policies, privacy rules, compliance standards, and opt-in management for WhatsApp Business below.
If you can’t find an answer to your question, contact us.
Compliance & GDPR, Opt-Ins
- What is tyntec’s role in data privacy, security, and GDPR compliance?
- Where is a client’s customer data being stored?
- Is personal data being stored on European servers?
- How should I implement opt-in for WhatsApp?
- If a customer reaches out for support via WhatsApp, does that count as an opt-in for other notifications?
- If a business promotes calling on WhatsApp to collect customer numbers, does this count as an opt-in?
- Does WhatsApp monitor whether a business is following its opt-in policies?
- Is tyntec PCI compliant?
- Does tyntec keep phone numbers and even message content after the messages are fully delivered?