FAQs – ISVs & Technical Integrators
Learn how to become a WhatsApp ISV (Independent Software Vendor) with tyntec in our FAQs. Also, find more on how to manage your ISV account.
If you can’t find an answer to your question, contact us.
ISVs & Technical Integrators
- Does tyntec provide an ISV program for WhatsApp Business API?
- What’s tyntec’s ISV business model for WhatsApp Business API?
- In case I don’t have any customers yet for WhatsApp, can I already apply to become an ISV?
- How does the onboarding for my clients look like?
- How can I migrate a WhatsApp account from another BSP to tyntec?
- Can third-party partners (ISVs) use the embedded signup flow on their website?
- Can I add additional phone numbers to my clients’ WhatsApp Business Profiles?
- How can I check the account status of each of my clients?
- How can I update/modify a business account on behalf of my clients?
- Are there any commerce restrictions that prevent me from offering WhatsApp to specific industries?
- How can I manage the verification code with a customer if the phone number is tied up with an IVR?