FAQs – Message Types & Templates
WhatsApp differentiates message types as ‘User-initiated’ and ‘Business-initiated’. Find all the information about different message types and templated messages in the FAQs below.
If you can’t find an answer to your question, contact us.
Message Types & Templates
- How can I create and submit Message Templates?
- What type of messaging is supported on the WhatsApp Business API?
- Does tyntec support media message templates for WhatsApp?
- How can I submit Message Templates with tyntec?
- What are the supported languages for message templates?
- What information do I have to submit for media message template approval?
- How much do media message templates cost?
- What kind of formatting is possible with Message Templates?
- What are the character limits with media message templates?
- How do the dynamic variables in Message Templates work?
- Why can’t I edit my already submitted templates?
- What are the reasons my templated messages fail and how to solve this?
- Can I get IDs for message templates?
- Does WhatsApp approve messages during the “support window”?
- Can we receive the live location from our customers?