The reason for this is simple: it’s not possible to automatically perform a phone verification with an IVR-connected phone number. When sending the verification code to the phone number via a voice call, this call needs to be routed to an agent’s phone. To proceed with this, you will receive 2 CallerIDs from tyntec for the phone verification.
For this process, you will need:
Before starting the process, collect all the information needed to create your Profile, such as:
- Facebook Business Manager ID. How to get it
- Business phone number to associate your WhatsApp Profile with. How to pick a phone number.
- Display name. Check best practices.
- Business information. Description, website, public email, logo URL, etc.
- API key. Associate your WhatsApp Business Profile with tyntec. How to get it.
- Webhook URLs: define the webhook URLs for incoming messages and delivery notifications. Learn more about webhooks.
These are the steps to get your WhatsApp Business Profile with tyntec.
- Fill out the WhatsApp setup form
- Confirm the ‘approve on behalf’ notification on your Facebook Business Manager. How to do it
- Verify your business on your Facebook Business Manager. Make sure you log in as an admin.
- Phone verification. Schedule your verification code via voice call.
- Once your business is verified, unlock your account and start messaging!
🎁 After your account is live, you’ve got 1,500 complimentary test messages to use!
The complimentary messages are enabled directly on the API, and you can use them before your first payment.