Security measures by tyntec
At tyntec, we continue to strengthen our security controls and standards every day, supporting secure conversations for WhatsApp Business and beyond.
- Multiple security transmission options like VPN or TLS ensure that the messaging data reaches our platform without exposure.
- Regular penetration tests and automated vulnerability scans control the effectiveness of security design decisions and proactively identify possible security flaws.
- Automatic deletion of all relevant files after six months.
- Use of encrypted partitions for data storage servers, adhering to data privacy requirements.
- No use of third-party cloud providers. By hosting our own systems, we have an edge in system monitoring and control.
- We encrypt/pseudonymize wherever possible, segregate data, networks, and systems, and control access to facilities, including tyntec-owned ECB-S grade data center.