|Azure Logic Apps|
WhatsApp Business Connector for Microsoft Dynamics 365
tyntec provides a prebuilt connector, "tyntec WhatsApp Business", to enable triggering WhatsApp messages, notifications or alerts from Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment.
WhatsApp Business Connector enables you to send various content types to your customers through WhatsApp Business and create automated customer journeys. It allows updating your customer knowledge base by seamlessly connecting WhatsApp Business to your Microsoft Power Automate.
How it helps
With the "tyntec WhatsApp Business" connector, you can
- Convert sales opportunities quicker by triggering instant messages
- Send notifications or alerts for better customer relationship management
- Connect your virtual assistants or chatbots to answer commonly asked questions
- Provide greater customer support by instant replies to customer expectations
- Satisfy your customers with a connected experience using the latest information
- Reduce operating costs by connecting virtual assistants to chat apps
- Create your tyntec account
- Create your WhatsApp Business account with tyntec
- Create one Message Template for WhatsApp Business
- Follow our step-by-step instructions
- You can also choose one of our Power Automate Templates
The connector also works with all supported Power Automate connectors, Power Apps and Azure Logic Apps.
Frequently asked questions
I have a Power Automate account, do I still need tyntec’s API key to use the connector?
How do I get a WhatsApp Business Account (WABA) number?
You can follow the steps here to create your WhatsApp Business Profile with tyntec.
What messaging channels can I use with tyntec connectors?
How can I test it from a Power Automate flow?
We’ve made it easy for you. Follow this tutorial to send WhatsApp template messages by using the tyntec WhatsApp Business connector and Power Automate Flow.