Prebuilt Connector for Microsoft Dynamics 365
To enable you to trigger WhatsApp messages from your Dynamics 365 environment, tyntec provides the prebuilt connector “tyntec WhatsApp Business."
It allows you to send all content types supported by our Conversations API, and update your customer knowledge base with the WhatsApp messages using Microsoft Power Automate. You can also integrate the connector with any supported Power Automate connectors, any Power Apps and Azure Logic Apps.
- convert opportunities quicker by triggering instant messaging incidents when sales queries are entered, and more.
- connect customer journey moments by triggering engagement conversations, informed by the shared customer knowledge base.
- reduce operating costs by connecting virtual assistants to chat apps your customers use on a daily basis.
- enable internal-external teams to communicate instantly and improve efficiency and productivity for remote workers.
- Go to Power Automate and create a flow and pick a flow trigger.
- Select the tyntec WhatsApp Business connector to use the service for the flow.
- Go to your Dynamics 365 (any Dynamics product you’re using), and trigger instance.
It’s that simple. You can use it for any instance you wish — and update your customer knowledge base with the messages you received via WhatsApp to personalize the experience further.
Both technical and non-technical users of Dynamics 365 who are looking to enhance communication capabilities with instant, two-way messaging.