What are Key features of tyntec Conversations Inbox?
Here’re key features you can access right from the Conversations Inbox toolbox:
Send and reply to digital messaging channels such as SMS, WhatsApp and Viber, all communications from a single dashboard.
Add contacts and lists within the tool or access/sync with CRM for customer data.
Scale faster while freeing up agent’s time by setting up Auto Replies and Quick Replies.
Empower agents to assign cases to other agents, teams or bots for faster, better handling.
Connect as many bots as you need to provide self-service for your customers.
Improve performance by using instant KPI reports within the tool itself.
4. Enter the Name of your template.
5. Select Timezone and Availability. You can choose from Always open, Selected hours, or Permanently closed.
6. Fill in the form if you want to show your open hours. Select those days you are open, and specific hours from opening to closing.
7. Select the appropriate time-zone.
8. Click Save.
Assign Channels to your business hours
1. Select Settings then Business hours.
2. Select the Business hours template from the left-side menu.
3. Select the Channels from the right-side menu.
4. Click the Channels you want to assign selected Business hours.
You can also Edit or Delete your business hours templates by clicking on the applicable button on the top right corner.
6. Click the Invite button. New Agent will receive an email with an invitation to your selected team(s).
1. Select the Organization tab.
2. Click Agents.
3. Select which Agent you want to edit.
4. Click Edit at the top right corner.
5. Edit agent as if you were adding a new one.
You can also reset or delete the agent’s password.
1. Use the applicable button, Reset password or Delete at top right corner.
Set up Insights
In the Insights section, you can perform analyses of your traffic on individual channels. For now, you have the option to choose between Volumes and Durations.
In the Volumes tab, you have the option to monitor conversations and individual messages from all channels as well as from each of your choice within the time span of your choice.
1. Select Volumes.
2. Select the time period you want to analyze.
3. Select the channel(s) you want to analyze.
Connect your CRM
The Conversations Inbox can be integrated with your CRM system to sync contact data and conversations between the two systems, allowing you to fetch and push contact data from and to your CRM. You can also use the option to push transcripts of closed conversations to your CRM.
You can integrate your CRM systems using tyntec Conversations Inbox API. Check our API references.