FAQs – SMS Features
Check what SMS features tyntec supports in our frequently asked questions section below.
If you can’t find an answer to your question, contact us.
- How does a mobile number need to be formatted for successful SMS delivery?
- What languages does tyntec support in SMS messages?
- Does tyntec support accented and foreign language characters for business SMS sending?
- Which special characters count as two characters in an SMS?
- Can I send an SMS that is longer than 160 characters?
- Can tyntec deliver A2P SMS solutions to roaming phone numbers?
- Will my SMS messages arrive in order in case of concatenated SMS?
- Why do concatenated messages receive DLRs (Delivery Receipts) with extra latency?
- What does tyntec’s retry scheme for SMS delivery look like?
- Can I receive SMS messages from my customers?
- How long does tyntec retry inbound SMS and delivery receipts?