FAQs – Getting Started
- How can I create my tyntec SMS account?
- Where can I find the technical documentation for SMS one-way?
- What is the difference between the RESTful API and SMPP / SMPP over SSL?
- What number types can I use as a Sender ID for my SMS one-way account?
- Does tyntec provide global coverage for their messaging services?
- How soon can I start using the new SMS one-way account?
- How do I send bulk SMS via tyntec?
- What type of connections does tyntec support for SMPP?
- Does tyntec support SMS premium rate numbers?
- How can I schedule SMS messages?
- What is a ‘Source IP Address’?
- Can I add multiple ‘Source IP Address’?
- What is the ‘Respond back URL’?
- What does the acknowledgement receipt look like?
- Why can’t I see any prices on the ‘Pricing & Coverage’ page?