|Countries||Minimum spend (monthly)|
|Russia, Belarus, Bulgaria, Greece, Hungary, Iraq, Moldova, Ukraine||€ 150.00|
|All others||€ 100.00|
Viber Business Pricing
Check our pricing plans and offers for Viber Business as a stand-alone API, or combined with Conversations Inbox.
- 1,500 free messages during your trial ²
- Minimum spend of € 100.00 or 150.00 applies depending on your destinations. Applicable from second month of use.
- Pay per message – for transactional and promotional messages ³
- Pay per session – when customers initiate the conversation ³
- No extra setup or support fees
- Minimum subscription of 1 month ⁴
¹ € 0.00 / month offers access to tyntec’s Conversations API wtih viber Business. tyntec charges on behalf of Viber message fees and a monthly minimum spend. Viber requires a monthly minimum spend of EUR 100 or EUR 150 depending on your destinatons.
² Only for your first account with our Conversations API, including Viber Business or WhatsApp Business.
³ Download our Viber Business pricing to view applicable Viber message fees as well as minimum spending fees.
⁴ tyntec customers are billed on a monthly basis. All payments are due and payable within 14 calendar days from the date of the invoice.
Viber Business Messages
Promote your products, send transactional notifications and enhance your customer service with Viber Business. tyntec is an official Viber Business partner and charges no additional fees!
Inform your customers with messages that promote your products and services, like discounts, coupons, and new offerings. You only pay per message sent.
Confirm appointments, provide payment alerts, order & shipping updates, or other relevant information for your customer. You only pay per message sent.
When your customers get in touch with your business, a Viber session starts. You only pay per 24-hour or 60 messages/session.
Monthly Minimum Spend
While tyntec does not charge extra setup or monthly fees, Viber requires a monthly minimum spend that varies per destination country.
How do I request an account with Viber Business Messages via tyntec?
How can I test Viber Business Messages via tyntec?
What’s included in the free trial?
- One month free to use the Conversations Inbox, the tyntec omnichannel platform. During the trial period, you can add up to ten agents and use the platform with all of its features during the trial period.
- 1,500 complimentary messages to try Viber out.
The trial does not include:
- Unlimited messaging. After your 1,500 free messages, message consumption will be charged by tyntec.
- CRM, chatbot integration, and customizations in the Conversations Inbox. We provide these services free of charge for our paying customers only. After your free trial, you can integrate your CRM, chatbots and customize the tool according to your needs.
How does Viber bill a business account?
What’s the monthly minimum spend?
Because Viber charges only per message/session, it’s important that companies commit a minimum spend to continue with a business profile. This is required by Viber and has also the goal to avoid setting up many accounts that turn out to be inactive or with very low usage.
A company is billed a minimum monthly fee for each Business ID. For example: if a service is created on February 2nd/16th/28th, the minimum fee will apply in March. No extra charges are applied if the minimum fee is reached organically.
Countries Minimum monthly fee Belarus, Bulgaria, Greece, Hungary, Iraq, Moldova, Russia, Ukraine EUR 150 All others EUR 100
- The minimum monthly fee is based on the destinations you have open. If the minimum fee varies between destinations, the highest fee applies for the Business ID.
- The monthly minimum applies if a business is registered and has an active sender ID.
- The minimum fee is calculated monthly and not accumulating.
How can I pay my Viber invoice?
This is how you can pay your invoice
- You can pay your invoice on my.tyntec.com. Just proceed to Finance and then Online Payments. Please note that we do not collect money automatically.
- Alternatively, you can pay your invoice via bank transfer (details are in every invoice).
ℹ️ Viber invoices are due after 15 days post payment by default, for both direct enterprises and ISV partners.