Your trust is our most important asset and it's our mission to deliver your communications / provide our services as quickly and securely as possible. Our aim is to ensure that you always feel informed and empowered with respect to your privacy and personal data, and that of your customers.
On May 25th, the EU’s newest laws regarding the collection and use of personal data take effect. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) affects not only our customers who do business in or with residents of the EU, but it affects us, too.
does this all mean?
If you’re one of our customers who needs to sign a Data Processing Addendum, the tyntec DPA is available below.
With the upcoming GDPR tyntec has revised its processes and technical and organizational measures to make sure they reflect the state of the art:
- mandatory IT security and data protection awareness training for all employees, repeated regularly
- encryption and pseudonymisation wherever possible
- segregation of data, networks and systems
- access controls for all facilities including video surveillance, access privileges on a need-to-know basis
- tyntec-owned ECB-S grade data center