TWO FACTOR CODE
Access to Authentication
Combine a unique identifier device (aka a mobile phone) with contextual data, and you have secure, user-friendly two-factor authentication with programmable, feature-rich APIs.
Verify Users and Implement 2FA
Secure your customers’ accounts and transactions with user-friendly two-factor authentication (2FA) with SMS and voice. Our feature-rich APIs help you verify new users, reduce fake accounts and spam, build user trust, and minimize account takeovers with channels that don’t require smartphones, apps or data connection.
Here are some great ways to use Authentication in your business
Register a New User without Getting Fooled by Fake Account Bots
Give new users immediate, secure access with a one-time verification code – and keep out the fake users and spam.
Protect Your Customers — and Your Revenue
Defeat fraudulent online transaction and comply with consumer protection regulations with user-friendly two-factor authentication.
Prevent User Account Takeovers and Unauthorized Access
Account Protection (via SMS or Voice)
Provide peace of mind to users by verifying access from unidentified device or location with geolocation-aided, contextual authentication – and protect your brand reputation.
Clear and Concise
How it works
Authentication made easy
1. User registers on your website or app and provides a mobile phone number for verification
2. tyntec’s API can automatically choose the channel to send the verification code (SMS or voice call) — or the enterprise may give the user the option to choose
3. Both SMS and voice trigger the enterprise’s web back-end and calls the tyntec 2FA API with the provided phone number
4. tyntec sends the user a unique one-time password (OTP) via SMS or voice call
5. User enters the OTP on the website or app to verify his identity
6. The enterprise’s back-end sends an API call to the tyntec 2FA service and tyntec replies, confirming whether the OTP entered by the user is correct or not
7. If the OTP is correct, the website back-end can authorize the registration.
Key factors to consider for your authentication method
When does authentication become really critical?
Is there a single most important factor when choosing an authentication method? (hint: users first)
Is authentication bad for Customer experience?
What are the pros and cons of different methods?
Why is SMS still the most popular delivery method for 2FA?
Choose which service works best for you
Make the most of tyntec's advanced features
Using our direct connections to telecom operators, we ensure fast, secure delivery to the endpoint – and share the monitoring data with our customers.
Stronger authentication with less coding – welcome to our simple, robust authentication APIs. Developers can configure features according to their needs, including password generation, language templates and more.
Building on our industry-leading number information service, we can dynamically adjust user authentication requirements depending on the threat level, using real-time phone number information such as roaming information, user location, and phone status (on/off).