1. User registers on your website or app and provides a mobile phone number for verification
2. tyntec’s API can automatically choose the channel to send the verification code (SMS or voice call) — or the enterprise may give the user the option to choose
3. Both SMS and voice trigger the enterprise’s web back-end and calls the tyntec 2FA API with the provided phone number
4. tyntec sends the user a unique one-time password (OTP) via SMS or voice call
5. User enters the OTP on the website or app to verify his identity
6. The enterprise’s back-end sends an API call to the tyntec 2FA service and tyntec replies, confirming whether the OTP entered by the user is correct or not
7. If the OTP is correct, the website back-end can authorize the registration.