What’s the price for Viber Business Messages?
There’s no monthly or setup fee with Viber Business by tyntec. You only pay for the messages you send.
Viber Pricing Overview
- Each messaging service (promotional, transactional, sessions) is priced differently and rates may vary seasonally.
- Viber requires a monthly minimum spend per service (one-way, two-way, sessions) AND per country. The amount depends on the Viber’s penetration in a particular territory.
- The monthly minimum applies if a business is registered and has an active sender ID.
- The minimum fee is calculated on a monthly basis and not accumulating.
Belarus, Bulgaria, Greece, Hungary, Iraq, Moldova, Russia, Ukraine
Important to know
- For the first calendar month, Viber waives the monthly minimum fee. For example: if a service is created on February 2nd/16th/28th, the monthly fee will be applied in March.
- If a business has signed up for different services (one-way, two-way, sessions), the monthly minimum spend applies to each service (not per company or sender ID).
- A business sender ID can be deactivated up to 3 times a year. If it’s deactivated more than 3 times, the company can be blacklisted by Viber and may not have the option to reactivate the account.
✉️ A business service can be reactivated if it was deactivated in the past by getting in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org