FAQs – General
Looking for an answer to a specific question? We’ve collected the most frequently asked questions about Number Information for you.
If any questions arise while reading, you can contact us under firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What can I do with Number Information and what service should I choose?
- What information does the Number Verification provide?
- How does Number Verification prevent fraud?
- What interfaces are available for Number Information APIs?
- What’s your throughput for the Number Information APIs?
- How are number lookup requests billed?
- What number format should be used for the Number Information APIs?
- How long will it take for me to get a Number Information query response?
- Are multiple requests for the same number allowed?
- What is a ‘Source IP Address’?
- Can I add multiple ‘Source IP Addresses’ ?
- What is the ‘Respond back URL’?
- What is the difference between the RESTful API and ENUM?
- How can I create my tyntec Phone Verification account?