FAQs – Getting Started
- I still can’t log in to my tyntec account. What can I do?
- I’m being asked for my phone number. Is this normal?
- Why can’t I log in on my tyntec account?
- How can I log out of my tyntec account?
- What happens after I have used up all of my test credits?
- I don’t own a company credit card. How else can I add credits to my account?
- I want to transfer more than 2,500.00 €. Do you accept any other payment methods?
- Can I use the free test credits for Voice / Authentication or Mobile Chat?
- How many countries does tyntec offer coverage in?
- What credit cards does tyntec accept?
- What is the minimum amount to top up my tyntec account balance?
- What is the maximum amount to top up my balance?
- I want to top up more than €2,500.00. Is that possible?
- What should I use as the billing address?
- Why is there no value-added tax (VAT) for my payment?
- My card number doesn’t work. What can I do?
- Can I use an international billing address?
- How can I get a receipt for my payment?