Despite online shopping becoming the new normal, consumers are more selective than ever about where and when they buy fashion. Learn how WhatsApp can help fashion brands impress customers and increase sales with clienteling and more.
Growing digital sales with WhatsApp
COVID-19 lockdowns have led to an increase in first-time eCommerce shoppers - 14% of consumers in the US and 17% in China bought fashion online for the first time because of the pandemic. With digital adoption on the rise, providing a superior online shopping experience has become essential with personalized communications and conversational clienteling.
How can fashion retailers tap into the trend to attract and retain their shoppers? Learn how with tyntec in this webinar.
In this webinar, you will learn
- The impact of COVID-19 on fashion brands and how now is the time to “reset” the fashion industry
- Why/how chat apps help fashion brands boost conversational clienteling
- Personalized marketing for fashion
- All you need to know to get started with WhatsApp: GDPR compliance, automation & chatbots, integration, and more.
- Expanding conversational commerce: Viber