Global reach, high quality SMS with a carrier-grade network
Mission-critical, secure SMS messaging requires the best balance of coverage, reliability, speed, and scalability from a single provider. tyntec delivers.
With direct connectivity to operator networks, and strict Service Level Agreements (SLAs), tyntec takes 2-Way SMS messaging to the highest levels of performance that today’s connected enterprises and Over-the-Top (OTT) services require, wherever the market happens to be.
Global coverage connecting 1200 networks across 200 countries
High delivery rates backed by tyntec’s unique carrier relationships
Bespoke customer support—including 24/7/365
- 2-Way SMS: tyntec’s robust infrastructure ensuring a fast, effective way to send and receive texts across continents; US Short Codes available
- Interface & API options: Pick your preference: REST API, SMPP v3.4, or HTTP.
- Message encoding: Unicode, GSM7, ASCII, Latin-1, Binary supported.
- Concatenation: For SMS messages longer than 160 characters, we’ll automatically split long messages into multiple SMS to ensure delivery.
- Dynamic sender ID: Specify the sender ID for each message (numeric, alphanumeric, or short code), and our network does the rest, identifying and adapting sender IDs for delivery.
- Security: Access via VPN or SSL—and send your messages via our protected mobile network powered by direct carrier connections.
- Flexible retry: You decide when messages expire and pay for just one delivery. If the message can’t be delivered immediately (phones turned off or unreachable), tyntec queues the message for future delivery.
- Number portability support: When users change their service providers—or are roaming—you’ll still reach them.