The service is designed to help network operators simplify the process of exchanging subscriber SMS and MMS to and from any wireless network, technology or protocol. Designed for the communications industry, ICMS provides carriers of all tiers across all countries under the North American Numbering Plan, along with value-added communications service providers, the benefit of greater choice and reduced cost.
P2P messaging simplified – connect once, reach all
We enable network operators to exchange subscriber SMS and MMS messages quickly, easily, securely, and reliably across the US and the world. This service simplifies text and multimedia messaging interoperability between fixed-line and mobile networks, across different technologies and protocols, offering one simple connection to billions of SMS and MMS users, on multiple mobile networks around the globe – a true choice in connecting the world, delivered by tyntec’s high performance infrastructure and top customer service.
"As a long-time industry innovator, we have the infrastructure to support greater scale, reliability and connectivity to enable our customers to accelerate growth for their business. Our new Inter-Carrier Messaging Service brings us a step closer to our full vision of enabling all real-time communications on our platform through powerful APIs for simpler integration with all business-critical communications.”
Nicola Wolfram, CEO tyntec
High performance infrastructure, providing 100% uptime and 99.9% delivery rate – with unlimited message throughput.
Global reach for SMS and MMS, simplifying connectivity and settlement while reducing operating costs
24/7 top customer service, enabled by a well-staffed team with technical expertise and proactive monitoring
- Managed open connectivity hub: GSMA-compliant OC hub connected to hundreds of operators globally for SMS and MMS exchange.
- Reliability: 100% uptime, 99.9% delivery rate, proven end-to-end handset delivery acknowledgments.
- Standards-based infrastructure: Supports GSM, 3GPP and 3GPP2.
- Scalable infrastructure: High message throughput and scalable architecture to meet growth requirements.
- Robust security and privacy: Unique and customizable anti-spamming controls and capabilities.
- Mobile number portability: Dynamic routing tables to reliably deliver messages to ported subscribers.