We enable network operators to exchange subscriber SMS and MMS messages quickly, easily, and reliably across the US and the world.
A True Choice in
Connecting the world
As a US inter-carrier vendor (ICV), with the network infrastructure built from the ground up using the latest in modern technology, tyntec simplifies text and multimedia messaging interoperability between fixed-line and mobile networks, across different technologies and protocols.
Make the most of
tyntec's new-gen advantage
Our scalable infrastructure is designed to handle the rapid growth that the messaging industry is experiencing – and anticipating. We provide 100% uptime and 99.9% delivery rate – with unlimited message throughput.
By providing a single access point to over 800 mobile operators across 150+ countries, we simplify connectivity and settlement while reducing operating costs for our operator customers.
Building on our reputation for top customer service, we provide 24/7 customer service supported by knowledgeable staffers and proactive monitoring tools.
Inter-carrier messaging made simple
This is how it works
- Operator sends an SMS/MMS to tyntec.
- tyntec performs number resolution and formats the message transmission to ensure messaging interoperability.
- tyntec routes the message to the terminating operator.
- The terminating operator receives the message.
- tyntec provides the delivery receipt to the originating operator.
- tyntec provides message detail records (MDRs) to both operators for billing settlements and records.