What are the variations of Sender IDs? And are there examples for Sender IDs?
Sender IDs offer a few variations, such as:
- Fully Dynamic: You can define your Sender ID you like as long as it doesn’t exceed XX characters and uses the following characters: 1234567890abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ. Characters outside of this range (e.g.
) may or may not be supported depending on the destination operator.
- Dynamic Alpha: You can set any Sender ID you like up to 11 characters, as long as it uses only letters.
- Dynamic Numeric: You can set any Sender ID you like up to 15 digits, as long as it only uses phone numbers.
- Random Numeric: With our dynamic Sender ID replacement feature (activated on request), tyntec will apply a random number to comply with local regulations.
- Fixed SenderID: This is when local markets require tyntec to set a fixed Sender ID, sometimes numeric, sometimes alpha, in order that messages are permitted to be delivered.