|Conversations API / WhatsApp||Product Catalog Messages||Showcase and sell your products and services, connected with your inventory on Facebook. Now, fully available to you!|
|Conversations Inbox||Product Catalog Messages under Commerce function||Use the Commerce tab to showcase and sell your products and services on WhatsApp. Now, fully available to you!|
|Conversations API / WhatsApp||Phone number transparency from WhatsApp||Get better insights on your phone number status, such as whether it is the number in Sandbox mode, display name review status, etc.|
|Conversations Inbox||Collapsable contacts view on the right side||More space is available for conversations.|
|Conversations API / WhatsApp||Integration with Rasa||Integrate a simple Rasa assistant to receive WhatsApp text messages and reply to users.|
|Conversations API / Viber||Integration with Rasa||Integrate a simple Rasa assistant to receive Viber text messages and reply to users.|
Product Catalog Messages on the Conversations API for WhatsApp
Businesses using the WhatsApp Business API can showcase and sell products and services. Customers can browse items and add them to a cart without leaving the chat, powered by the Product Catalog feature.
This conversational approach reduces abandoned carts, increasing conversions and shopper engagement.
Businesses have two options to share products when chatting with their customers:
- Multi-Product Messages: Messages containing a selection of up to 30 items from a business’ inventory.
- Single Product Messages: Messages with a single product item from the business’ inventory. The product is displayed in a Product Detail Page (PDP) format.
Benefits of using WhatsApp Product Catalog Messages include:
- Now, businesses do not need to send a URL when customers ask a simple question like “do you sell product X?”. With Product Catalog Messages, companies can easily showcase their products.
- Keep the customer engaged in one channel. The more fragmented the buyer journey with many channels, the less likely it will convert.
- The content is populated dynamically so that it can be personalized to the customer or situation. For example, you can show a Multi-Product Message of a customer’s most frequently ordered items.
- Product catalog messages do NOT need message templates!
- Interactive messages do not require templates or pre-approvals. They are generated in real-time and reflect your inventory’s latest item details, pricing, and stock levels.
Product Catalog on Conversations Inbox
Customers using the Conversations Inbox can use the Commerce tab on the left menu to showcase and sell products on WhatsApp with the Product Catalog Messages feature.
With Commerce powered by Product Catalog Messages, customers can view products directly on WhatsApp and add their desired items to the embedded shopping cart without leaving the chat app. At the same time, the company can send a payment link, confirm the order, and even send out parcel shipment information as a follow-up.
Phone number transparency on WhatsApp
Finding out the phone number status on WhatsApp is now possible with tyntec’s Conversations API.
Now, you can get insights on your phone number status, such as:
Whether the number is in a sandbox or live mode
The Sandbox status indicates that your phone number is still under the restrictions of the unverified experience. To lift these restrictions, complete the business verification. Once approved, the mode changes to live.
Display name review status
Look up via our API your phone number display name status: approved, declined, or still in review by WhatsApp.
If your display name has been rejected even though you followed the display name rules, you can request an appeal via the Onboarding Team.
This transparency gives you instant information, helping you manage your onboarding process efficiently.
WhatsApp and Viber Integrations with Rasa
Answer customers on WhatsApp and Viber messages with a virtual assistant powered by this integration with Rasa.
The conversational customer experience automation expert Rasa provides a platform for enterprise-grade virtual assistants.
This tutorial will show you how to integrate a simple Rasa assistant with the WhatsApp and Viber channels in the Conversations API.
🎁 Note that this integration is already included in your WhatsApp and Viber packages!
⚠️ A subscription to Rasa’s service is not included