In order to complete the configuration for your Support Inbox, you will need administrative access to your My tyntec account and Support Inbox.
- After your SMS gateway is setup, navigate in My tyntec to your SMS gateways overview
- Write down the name of your SMS gateway
- Head over to your ‘API Settings’ and copy the API key name
- To connect your Support Inbox with your SMS gateway, we will need to configure it for you. Please send an email with the name of your SMS gateway and the API key name to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you wish to acquire and use a specific phone number for your business, you can include this requirement in your email to email@example.com
- If you wish to receive delivery updates for SMS, please include this requirement in your email as well
- We will configure the Support Inbox for you. Out onboarding team will reach out to you as soon as possible
After your Support Inbox has been configured, you will receive an email notification.