- Eligible Instagram business account. If you don’t have an Instagram Business account yet, check here how to get it
- The number of Instagram followers that your Instagram Business account has (approximately). All Instagram business accounts can connect to Messenger API for Instagram as of August 16, 2021.
- Admin access to linked Facebook Page. You will be asked to log in to Facebook during the application process. Check how to link your Instagram with the Facebook Page.
- Enable messaging permissions on the Instagram mobile app. Check how to enable ‘access to messages’ on Instagram.
- Access to tyntec’s Support Inbox.
How to enable ‘Access to Messages’ on Instagram
- Log into the Instagram Business profile on a mobile phone (if you haven’t converted your Instagram profile to a Professional Account, this is how you do it)
- Go to Settings, and then click Privacy.
- Click Messages.
- Click the toggle so that Allow Access to Messages is enabled.