- Your WABA is not a sandbox or a testing phase. This is a live account. That means even if you’re using your WABA in a pilot project, the monthly and message fees are applicable.
- Your monthly fee is due upon sending your first message. Once we register your first message, we start charging your monthly fee and any message fees. By the 10th day of the month we send you an invoice for charges related to the previous month, which includes your monthly fee and your message fees.
- If you’re not sending any messages, we don’t charge your monthly fee.
- If you don’t want to be charged due to incoming messages, please inform us accordingly at email@example.com, so we can disconnect (not delete!) your account. That means you will not receive any messages either.
- We do not charge the monthly fee proportionally to weeks or days. If you start or cancel your account in, say, middle of the month, the monthly fee is applicable for the entire month. We do not offer any reimbursements.
In case you have any questions about WhatsApp pricing and payments, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.