Register your phone number for SMS usage
- Create a contact or use an existing contact.
- Request a landline number provisioning.
- The Letter of Authorization (LOA) will be sent to the provided email address of the requesting contact.
- Wait for the email as it might take a couple of minutes to arrive. The emails subject looks like "Action needed: LoA signature for Tyntec Interactive Text number provisioning".
- Click on the link "REVIEW DOCUMENT" given by the email. You will be forwarded to DocuSign webUI.
- Review and sign the document, you can do so without registration on DocuSign.
- The signed document will be sent to the same email address where the request came from.
- Check the status of your landline number provisioning request. Once it shows "loaStatus": "Completed" tyntec will do the provisioning of the landline number(s).
- If the final status "PROVISIONING_DONE" has been reached you can use the landline number(s) for SMS 2way.