- Your WhatsApp Business Account: your WABA is integrated onto the dashboard. Your agents can see all incoming messages in your inbox, sending and receiving messages directly from the interface.
- Agent Routing: conversations can easily be assigned to agents. The “Inbox” shows all the conversations, while “Yours” shows all the conversations assigned to a particular agent.
- Conversation Management: agents can easily view all the open and closed conversations. Depending on the characteristics of each conversation, agents can apply “labels” that work as filters, such as “priority”, “tech support”, etc. This helps agents to better assign inquiries to internal experts.
- Message Templates: you can initiate conversations with pre-approved templates, that are seamlessly integrated onto the Dashboard. More information about Message Templates.
- Quick replies: there are certain customer questions that can be answered in a standardized manner. Companies can optimize the agents’ time by creating “quick replies”, providing standardized answers to common questions. These can be easily integrated in the same “message templates” field, though they don’t require any approval by WhatsApp.
- Send Rich Media: all multimedia formats supported by tyntec’s API are offered on the Dashboard, such as images, videos, locations, documents and more.
- Group Messaging: the Dashboard also supports Group Messaging.
- Chatbots and AI: the Dashboard supports the integration of chatbots and AI features.
- Configure Channels: create auto-replies, add business hours, greeting messages and more.
- Smart Detection: the Dashboard can detect when the support window is closed, automatically deactivating the conversation field until the agent selects a message template.
Conversations on the Chat Messaging Dashboard
Companies that want initiate conversations on WhatsApp need message templates, pre-approved messages that serve for notifications, updates and reminders.
The Chat Messaging Dashboard seamlessly integrates all of your message templates. All your agents need to do is to click on the square at the right of the conversation to see an overview of all approved message templates. Once selected, the agent has to manually change the variables for the conversation.
Once the customer replies, opening the 24-hour support window, your agents can send rich media messages (images, videos, locations, documents, etc.) and even utilizing “quick replies”. In the same field dedicated to message templates, your agents can create, use and select quick replies to provide a standardized answer to common customer questions. The agent can decide whether the “quick reply” should be available just to his/her own use or to the entire team.
Agents can add more information about the customers that send messages via WhatsApp and co. The tool allows agents to “edit contact”, “create notes”, “add to favorites” and even “block contact” (in case of abuse). The option “delete” is also possible and in line with GDPR guidelines.
Companies that want to cultivate more personalized relationships can make use of the Group Messaging feature, by default integrated onto the Chat Messaging Dashboard. Agents can invite contacts to add a group with an “invite link”.
Group messaging is helpful to create personalized customer experiences, such as servicing VIP clients, when launching products/services with a focus group and more. Check in here our blog post to find out the many possibilities of Group Messaging.
Currently, tyntec supports WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger and Twitter on the Chat Messaging Dashboard. More channels are planned, including Viber and SMS.
For your convenience, you can cherry-pick your preferred messaging channels, e.g. WhatsApp. In case you desire new or other chat apps or SMS to be included, please do let us know.