Pricing Restrictions for Business SMS/Messaging
Alpha Sender ID:
SMS messages sent to French networks with alpha sender IDs are subject to the following restrictions,
- The carriers SFR, Bouygues, and Orange will only accept messages with alpha sender IDs for delivery between 8 am and 8 pm local time Monday to Saturday.
- Special characters in sender IDs are not allowed and will either be replaced by a character escape sequence or the message will be rejected.
- SMS sent to network NRJ (20826) or Free (20815) will have the sender ID changed to a Short Code.
Numeric Sender ID is possible at higher rates.
Virtual Long Number: Only P2P traffic is allowed using French VLN. Lead Time is around 2 weeks.
Dedicated Short Code: Recommended for A2P traffic. Lead Time is around 10 weeks.
Content compliance: The following content is under censorship in China,
- Adult content
- Beauty care
- Cosmetic surgery
- Red Timber
Content pre-registration is mandatory.
Sender ID will be replaced by a local long number.
The regulations for 2-Way SMS in China are listed below,
- Minimum volume for this service is 140 000 Outbound SMS per month
- The client must have a Chinese office and provide business registration certificate.
- Long messages are not supported.