Quality at scale: the voice of the next generation
Beefing up your IP infrastructure with global voice connectivity might seem an obvious way to bring the economy of Internet scale to your communications. And we agree. But when it comes to voice communications, quality matters. A lot.
tyntec’s inbound and outbound voice services provide you just that—and help you add instant global voice connectivity with our high capacity SIP trunking. And because it’s built on a highly resilient SIP trunking architecture, you can count on us whenever you need to scale on demand.
Worldwide coverage for outbound voice, connecting over 200 countries
tyntec’s resilient SIP trunking architecture, ensuring reliable call completion—even during traffic spikes
Instant voice connectivity built on tyntec’s carrier-grade platform with direct connections to the world’s major voice providers
- 2-way voice worldwide: Choose voice inbound and outbound as a package or opt for a standalone service.
- Voice & SMS numbers: Get one virtual number with SMS and voice capability, and let your customers decide how to contact you. (We provide numbers in US, Canada, UK, and more.)
- Interface: Default connection by SIP, the standard for most enterprises.
- Wide range of codecs: Support G.711, G.729, iLBC, among others.
- Caller ID: Ensured for over 100 destinations with reliable CLI delivery through tyntec’s stable connections.
- Number information: Support for roaming ranges and number portability.