Java Software Developer (m/f)
tyntec is a telecom-web convergence company that connects the convenience of mobile telecom with the power of the Internet. Partnering with mobile network operators around the world, tyntec enables enterprises and Internet brands to power their applications, authentication, and mission-critical communications with mobile services such as SMS, voice, and phone numbers. Founded in 2002, tyntec is an innovative leader in the market and employs over 150 people from 40 nations throughout our offices in Germany, US, Singapore and the UK.
Here at tyntec we hold our employees responsible for their success and provide the freedom and support for them to grow. We celebrate rule breakers who develop new ideas that move the company forward. Our doors open to motivated, self-starters who think outside the box and strive to achieve the best quality of work. Join us!
For our Dortmund Office
We are looking for a Java Software Developer to work with other talented professionals in an inclusive enterprise environment, where you will use your expertise in different technologies to choose the right solution for our stakeholders.
Main responsibilities include:
- Design, implement, test and maintain enhancements and modifications to our internal software systems built for distributed and scalable operation
- Take responsibility of the full software life cycle
- Support the requirement engineering process
- Collaborate within an agile driven team to meet customers’ changing business & application needs
The ideal candidate should have the following profile:
- Professional, hands-on, up-to-date experience in (Java) software development
- High standard of craftsmanship, self-initiative and self-reliance
- Proficiency in software testing
- Passion for innovation and sophisticated understanding of software systems
- Flexible, structured and solution oriented
- Strong communication skills, fluency in written and spoken English a must
- Team player with a growth mind-set
What tyntec can offer you:
- A very international team with people from over 40 nations and English as our company language
- A fast-paced environment in which each and every contribution is appreciated and necessary
- Flat hierarchies, distinctive team spirit, open communication channels and flexible working hours based on trust
- Internal and external personal and professional opportunities for further development
- Transparent salary structure and portable retirement plan
Start of Employment: As soon as possible
If you are interested in working in an environment where ownership, pragmatism, teamwork and open-mindedness are amongst our core values, we welcome you to explore the opportunities at tyntec. Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Phone: +49 (89) 202 451 100